|NEEMEX - NEEM CAKE ORGANIC MANURE
Neem cake organic manure is the bye product obtained in the process of Neem oil extraction from Neem fruits/Seeds through oil expellers or solvent extraction process.
Neem cake organic manure is traditionally being used in India as manure for soil application, since more than 5 decades, especially in southern states like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Neem cake organic manure contains organic nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, magnesium etc., including Sulphur and bitter Limonoids.Neem cake organic manure is a proven soil conditioner and it is being used directly or in blends with other manures like, urea, Farmyard manure etc., for its benefits of organic nutrients, pest repellent properties and its control on soil bound nematodes.
Advantages of Neem Cake:
- Acts as an organic Manure and pest repellent for all types of crops and soil
- Acts as a natural fertilizer with pesticidal properties
- Protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants
- Increases dry matter in Tectona grandis(Teak). Acacia Nilotica(Gum Arabic Tree) and other forest trees
- Acts as a nitrification inhibitor and prolongs the availability of nitrogen to short duration and long duration crops
- Increases the efficiency of nitrogenous fertilizer use.
- Minimizes the requirement of nitrogen in crop production and hence reduces the cost of fertilizer application
- Improves the soil condition considerably and protects the soil during drought
- Increases crop yield substantially
Neem Cake Organic Flakes
Neem Cake Organic Pellet
Neem Cake Organic Powder